AFTER CARE TIPS TO KEEP YOUR BROWS PERFECT.
- Avoid touching. After hair removal, your pores will be open and a reaction can occur if bacteria from your hands upsets the delicate balance of your skin.
- Avoid any exfoliates, heavy perfumed face washes, scrubs and creams.
- Avoid tanning for 24 hours after hair removal.
- Wash your face with cold water in the evening and pat dry. Afterwards, apply ice or aloe gel to any irritated areas.
- Please contact us right away if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com
- In order to extend the life of your brow tint, it is important to follow these instructions for the first 12-24 hours:
- Do not get your brows wet.
- Do not use a hot tub or sauna.
- Do not wear eye or brow make-up.
- Do not use oil based make-up remover.
- Do not tug, rub, or pull on your eyebrows.
- In order to extend the life of your tint:
- Do not use harsh products on your eyebrows.
- Avoid exposure to heat and the sun.
- Avoid oil based make-up remover.