Bombay Beauty Coordinators (Part-Time, Full-Time)
We are a growing natural beauty brand dedicated to a mission of spreading love and we are looking for awesome, fun and caring individuals with insanely amazing customer service and team skills to join our retail bar teams.
- A fun, supportive and creative working environment
- Sales incentives, product discounts and complimentary services
- Career growth opportunities
Must be able to work at least one weekend day. Must be able to work a minimum of 16 hours.
Your Core Responsibilities will Include:
- Deliver awesome customer experiences
- Schedule and manage guest appointments efficiently and effectively;
- providing exceptional front desk and check-in and check-out services
- POS & cash-handling duties
- Interact constantly with customers through product & service demos and consultations
- Learn our product and service knowledge, history, and practices
- Contribute to a fun and positive bar environment
- Seek out and communicate service and product feedback from staff and customers to management
- Maintain store standards with pride
- Participate enthusiastically in-store contests, training sessions and meetings
- Grow in your product and service knowledge and helping others to grow around you
- Store cleaning & maintenance duties
You bring the following REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Passion for beauty and to help people look and feel their best
- Insanely awesome customer service and communication skills
- Positive, energetic, fun, go-getter attitude
- Able to make quick decisions, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and takes initiative
- Strong computer skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated, reliable
- Team player who takes pride in their work and helping everyone win
- Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive manner
- Always presents a professional appearance and maintain grooming standards and dress code.
Interested? Awesome! We would love to hear from you! Please email your resume and cover letter with subject line "BEAUTY COORDINATOR" to email@example.com and let us know why you'd make a great fit!