To our Bombay community,
As we listen to the news and concerns involving COVID-19, we want to share with you how we are keeping your health and safety a top priority at our Brow Bar locations and beyond.
As part of our increased sanitizing procedures, we are:
- Having team members wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds (soap is still better than hand sanitizer!) before and after every guest service.
- Spraying countertops before and after every guest service with a disinfectant (service, front desk, retail, door handles, and guest areas).
- Spraying pillows before and after every guest service with a disinfectant.
- Wiping service chairs before and after every guest service with disinfectant wipes.
- Asking our guests to sanitize or wash their hands before and after every service.
As part of maintaining these high standards, we use a medical-grade cleaning solution to disinfect the studios, as well as deep clean them every night with a commercial disinfectant. We’ve also increased our frequency of disinfection throughout the day and are paying extra attention to high touch areas as an added precaution.
What we ask from you for your safety
We kindly ask all guests to please follow the hygiene procedures recommended by the Canadian Centre for Disease Control and Prevention.
This includes sanitizing or washing your hands with soap or hand sanitizer (we can provide you with both) as well as covering your mouth and nose with tissue if coughing and sneezing to prevent droplets.
If you have symptoms of illness we ask you to call to reschedule your appointment until you are feeling 100% better (even though we would normally love to see you!)
If you have questions or concerns please email us email@example.com.
We wish everyone well!
Thank you and with love,
Bombay Brow Bar Team